Enhance Workplace Safety with Cal/OSHA Training
Is OSHA training a priority for you or your team? Look no further. Our Outreach Training Program offers an ideal solution for employees and groups seeking a comprehensive grasp of California’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration (Cal/OSHA) General Industry Standards. Elevate workplace safety with this essential course.
Elevate Workplace Safety with Online OSHA Training
Enhance your understanding of OSHA and general industry health and safety standards through our comprehensive online safety training course. Designed for individuals keen on ensuring workplace safety and compliance, this Outreach Training Program caters to both employees and groups interested in gaining insights into Cal/OSHA General Industry Standards and policies.
– Title 8 General Industry Standards and compliance
– Hazardous topics in general industry and Outreach Training Programs
– Injury and Illness Prevention Program
– Cal/OSHA training guidelines
Upon completing the course, participants will adeptly grasp the relationship between OSHA and Cal/OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures. They will proficiently identify workplace hazards, locate appropriate Cal/OSHA General Industry Standards, and integrate these regulations into an ongoing safety and health program
Course Learning Outcomes:
– Acquire knowledge of workplace hazards including slips, falls, fires, and burns
– Understand PPE and respiratory illness prevention
– Gain insights into MSDS sheets, their importance, and chemical requirements
– Learn about fire and electrical safety
This training is ideal for students and employers who require annual training to meet federal guidelines.
Exploring CAL/OSHA Standards:
Our CAL/OSHA Standards for General Industry (OSHA 5119) course is developed in partnership with the California Occupational Safety and Health Administration. It delves into Title 8 Industrial Relations of the California Code of Regulations (CCR), focusing on general industry standards and compliance. Covering a range of safety topics, this course provides a deep dive into key areas such as:
– Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
– Multi-employer and dual employer situations
– Machinery and Machine Guarding
– Hazardous Materials handling
– Confined Space operations
– Industrial Hygiene practices
– Lockout/Tagout procedures
– Ergonomics considerations
– Electrical Safety protocols
– Heat Illness Prevention measures
By enrolling in this course, you’ll not only understand the intricate relationship between OSHA and Cal/OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures but also learn how to effectively apply these regulations to bolster your existing safety program. This course is your pathway to a safer and compliant workplace.