Full Cyber Application – 5
Full Cyber Security Academy
It’s all about Cyber-Security right now, and we’re really excited about the future!
Our training programme is designed around getting you the skills and certifications you need to become a Certified Ethical Hacker and in the most efficient way possible. No experience required!
The Cyber Security Package includes the following courses with excellent Student Support :
- CompTIA ITF+ (Online Courseware) – Introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills
- CompTIA A+ (Online Courseware) – Certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
- CompTIA Network+ (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – Certifies IT infrastructure skills for troubleshooting, configuring and managing networks.
- CompTIA Security+ (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – Global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – Professional designation to describe hackers that perform legitimate services for organizations and IT companies.
- CompTIA PenTest+ (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – CompTIA’s Global dedicated Penetration Testing qualification certifying real-world, practical skills.
The certifications you’ll have at the end of the training will be:
1. CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)
The CompTIA Network+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of the technical knowledge required of foundation-level IT network practitioners.
Test Purpose: This exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network devices; establish basic network connectivity; understand and maintain network documentation; identify network limitations and weaknesses; and implement network security, standards, and protocols. The candidate will have a basic understanding of enterprise technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
2. CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA Security+ exam is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
3. EC-Council CEH (v11)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v11) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. Cybersecurity has become a key area of job growth in the last few years, which has resulted from an influx of people opting for a Cybersecurity career. Even so, there are a number of people who are still having second thoughts as to whether they should jump into the unknown waters of Cybersecurity for their professional life.
4. CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002)
The CompTIA PenTest+ exam is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral credential, certifying advanced knowledge and application of various penetration testing and red-team activities. It proves competence in many of the areas vital to a security test in a modern environment, including bypassing firewalls, evading detection, and removing evidence of a successful attack.
Below are the key factors, that have made Cybersecurity certification such a brilliant career choice for many in our opinion:
Cybersecurity – An Evergreen Industry
Travel the World With Cybersecurity
A Career that Serves the Greater Good
A Chance to Work with Secret Agencies
Unlimited Potential for Growth
Plenty of Opportunities
A Variety of Industries to Choose
A Job that Never Gets Boring
Fat Pay Cheques
Cybersecurity is not just for geeks! Anyone can learn to be a hacker or penetration tester if they apply themselves. The training is self-paced, but to give you an idea, 1 hours learning per day normally gets you fully certified within 6-8 months.
The learning portal and our 5* tutors will ensure you go from enrolment to employment. We will be there every step of the way.
Recommended Experience : No prior experience necessary.